• Identify the steps that a massage therapist can take to report suspected Human Trafficking.
• Explain the moral and ethical obligation that massage therapists have to combat Human Trafficking in their community.
• List the Red Flags of Trafficking in the massage industry.
Degree of Difficulty
The Unique nature of this course
This is the ONLY course on this website that cannot be used for the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB) renewal because it is in a subject that is outside of the accepted content. We offer it here ONLY because it is a requirement for massage therapists in the state of Florida.
It is very easy!
1. Read the material online.
2. Take the test online.
3. Print out your certificate of completion!
Get your massage therapy continuing education hours done here and now!